GUARANTEE OFFERED TO ALL PURCHASERS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PURCHASED ITEM
In accordance with clause 1 of law 88-21 of 6 January 1988, if the customer is not entirely satisfied he/she has seven clear days from the date of delivery to send the item back to the following address :
SPORT-ELEC® Institute S.A.
31, rue du val breton
27520 BOURGTHEROULDE – France
The object must be returned as new and in its original packaging, together with the receipt. The customer will then receive a refund for the item's purchase price. The postage fees will be at their own expense.
The receipt that comes with the ordered item acts as a guarantee and must be enclosed in the event of returning the item. Our guarantee covers all defects or faults of any kind, exclusively limited to the repair, exchange or refunding of the item that we acknowledge to be defective or to the extent that the fault has been notified to us in writing within 7 days of receiving the item.
With the exception of accessories (combinations, belts, shorts, etc.) and consumables (electrodes, cream, etc.), that are not accepted nor exchanged for health and safety reasons. For accessories, you will be charged a processing fee of €15.
The provisions do not limit or suppress legal guarantees covering hidden defects...
after receiving and processing payment formalities. If 10 days has elapsed following the order and payment has not been processed, it will be shipped to you for payment to settled on delivery.
The purchaser has the right to access information concerning them, contained in the seller's records.
Any irregularity that is reported shall be immediately rectified.
The purchaser is, moreover, advised that this record may be marketed unless otherwise refused in writing by the purchaser.
The name of the device is marked on your order, and should be kept for your records, as this constitutes the start of the specific guarantee.
These items shall be delivered to the purchaser's residence or the address that they select and provide when making the order.
No commissioning is carried out by the seller. The purchaser shall therefore take particular care :
- To check that the delivered item is fully operational,
- To read the instruction booklet that is supplied,
- To read through the certificate of guarantee if there is one.
The purchaser will commission the device and shall do so under their own liability. In the event of any visible defect, the purchaser has a right of return within the conditions set out above. (Satisfied or refunded).
A contractual guarantee is offered to the purchaser within the following conditions :
- There is nothing to pay above the sale price other than returning the product to the after-sales service.
- The duration of the guarantee is for 2 years (except for particular conditions)
- Starting point : invoice date,
- The device shall be repaired free of charge throughout the duration of the guarantee.
Free guarantee is to be understood as :
The replacement of parts, labour, delivery costs for the replacement device, and the replacement of the device in the event of the seller or manufacturer acknowledging that it cannot be repaired (with the exception of the return to the after-sales service).
Contractual guarantee terms and conditions :
The purchaser must contact the customer after-sales service 02 32 96 50 51, follow their advice and apply the terms and conditions of return stated above, enclosing a copy of their receipt with the claim.
This guarantee may not in any circumstance limit or suppress the legal guarantees covering hidden defects and the contractual guarantee of the manufacturer, when there is such.
The return delivery costs shall be met by the customer.
This is effective in the following way :
On condition that the purchaser proves there is a hidden defect, the seller must legally repair all the results of this (clause 1641 of the Civil Code).
NB . in the event of the parties seeking a friendly solution before taking legal action, it is hereby recalled that these shall not interrupt the " short period ".
The repair of all the results of the hidden defect, when it has been proved, shall be carried out within legal guidelines :
- Either the repair of the device shall be completely free, including labour costs and the seller's travel costs to the location of the commissioning.
- Or the full or partial replacement or refunding of its cost in the event of the device being totally or partially unusable.
- And the refund for any damage caused to individuals or property resulting from the device's defect.
The legal guarantee incumbent on the seller does not exclude the manufacturer's legal guarantee.
In the event of any difficulty as to the application of these terms and conditions, the purchaser has the right, before any legal action, to seek a friendly solution of their own choosing.
It is hereby recalled that, generally and subject to court judgements, the contractual guarantee shall only apply when :
- The purchaser honours their financial commitments towards the seller,
- The purchaser uses the device in a normal way. For operations that require a high degree of technology, no party that has not been authorised by the seller or manufacturer may be involved in repairing the device (except in the event of a force majeure or the seller being consistently deficient).
In the event of legal action, the Commercial Court of Pont Audemer (27500) shall have jurisdiction
- They are subject to French law in force on discounts, refunds, and rebates.
- They are subject to the predetermined stock set aside by the Sport-Elec company for the sole purposes of the special sales and shall not be connected to the company's overall stock in any circumstance.
- They are only valid on the site www.sport-Elec.com and only for a stated period.
In all cases, the close of the special sale takes effect when the stock that has been set aside for it is depleted.
After the close of a special sale, the product that was the object of the sale shall no longer be supplied within the terms and conditions set out.
In the event of a product being unavailable following an order that has been made and after the sale has closed: flash Sport-Elec.com shall send an e-mail to the customers in question (within 72 hours) notifying them either of a partial delivery or of the cancellation of the order. The cheque or PayPal amount shall then be refunded, or the payment via bank card shall be cancelled.
Sport-Elec Institut shall be held liable for the non-performance of the final contract resulting from the occurrence of a force majeure